Thursday, May 9, 2013

Many Thanks...


Here's a thank you card I made using a super cute Tiddly Inks image! I was saying earlier I was trying to use my neglected stamps but I couldn't resist and bought some new stamps lately so you will see them. Love this girl, Emma. Did the sketch challenge (as always) at I heart card sketches. DP is My Mind's Eye 'Life of the Party'...sad my pack is almost out. I really like the colors on this DP. Thanks for stopping by and hope you're all having a wonderful week!

Here's the sketch:


4 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the assorted background papers.. I have those too....
    Enjoy your wonderful Friday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cyndi, I love this--just adorable! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is positively incredible! Love the wonderful colour and papers! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome ! Super sweet image and wonderful DP.

    Thanks for joining us @ Deligthful Inspirations {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete