Saturday, December 29, 2012

You're so sweet!


Yay! Finally got some time to share a card since returning from Hawaii! Sad I only had a week there but it was definitely worthwhile to see friends and family and eat yummy food! This is actually a new stamp I got in Hawaii by Dandelion Designs! I was lucky...my friend let me pick out what I wanted for Christmas...so decided to get new stamps! Thank you my friend! And I made this card for her too...to show her I'm using them! :) DP is Best Creations 'Candy Shop'. Got the sketch from here. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

Challenge: Simon Says Stamp! - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your time back home, I bet that one week flew by way too fast.... Can't believe it's been (1) year where you are at now... Lucky girl!
    Any how your card is just so cute and I'm sure you're friend will love it just as much too.
    Enjoy your wonderful Sunday...
    Cheer's on the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the sweet, sparkly candy. :) Thanks for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndi.. love your sweet and adorable creation.
    Great JOB!
    Wishing you the best on the New Year!~
    Hugs, Sony

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year, cyndi! fab job on this one!

    ReplyDelete