Thursday, September 6, 2012

You are so beautiful!


Made this simple but fun to do card for my grandma for Grandparent's Day this Sunday! How time flies! I made the image purple because that's my favorite color and to remind her of me! :) Used my first set of stamps (the flowers) from Verve Stamps since they had an anniversary sale! (I always get suckered by sales! :( ) I put the flowers on pop dots. Sentiment is from My Favorite Things. DP is Kaiser Craft- Lilac Avenue Collection. Made the border piercing holes and hand stitched them! Fun fun! Oh and the inside says "Inside and Out". Hope you're all having a great week!

Challenge: Catch the Bug Challenge</> - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card for grannie... This definitely will remind her of you for this card....
    TFS Cyndi - enjoy your Friday and lovely weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear!! This card is so beautiful!! Your grandma will surely 100% love it!!! Love the stamp and I love purple color too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty card! love CAS Cards.. Your grannie will feel so happy receiving this card.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete