Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter!


I made my last Easter card for this year. :) Used sketch #70 from Clean & Simple. Made this card with an orange theme because it is my Mom's favorite color! Participated in the 1st challenge at Oozak! I love shopping there! :O

I also wanted to share the swaps I received from March...
love them all...great variety and creativity!



I also wanted to share a flyer for an upcoming blog hop for Softpencil Studios! Hope you join in on the fun!



Thanks for stopping by and hope you are all having a great week!
I can't believe Easter is almost here! :)

Ingredients:
-TGF Anya Easter Digi
-Copics
-My Mind's Eye Happier DP
-Grossgrain ribbon
-Glossy accents
-Paperpiercer
-Dew drops 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cyndi, love ur TGF inspired Easter card, the orange is lovely! If that's for your mom she's going to love it. ;)
    Wonderful cards and makes from Joy and Colleen.
    Have a great Thursday!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. squeee! everything is sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. Love your image. Thank you for joining us at Oozak's first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like we used the same DP! love your card. hope you have a wonderful Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete