Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello! Today is Lollipop Craft's first day back from break!  The theme is "new"- new technique, new supplies, etc. or "new" in general - new year, new baby, etc. I chose new year and I used my new stamp I got from My Favorite Things! I tried to do a silver/gray and purple color combo. Used the sketch from here.


Hope you will join us in our challenge this week! Please stop by and check out the rest of the DT creations here!
Best wishes all to a great 2012! 

3 comments:

  1. Aww she is just pretty,love the purples too...
    Yep, I will be entering too for the fun!
    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyndi!
    This is adorable! I love the colors, some how I've got a hard time with purple. You did a fabulous job! Very pretty!!
    Have a terrific day!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and wonderful! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete