Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm back...

You may have seen my recent posts for Lollipop Crafts but technically I haven't been able to blog for a few weeks and I'm finally back! For those that I did not get to share with yet (and I'm sorry!), I was in the process of moving from Honolulu,HI to Henderson,NV (Las Vegas!). It's been a great experience so far! Thanks everyone for visiting, your encouraging comments and your support! I don't have any of my creations to share with you today but I do have some great creations by some talented ladies to share! (they are long over due!)

August C.A.T.S. from Linda!
Love the purple and the flower!
Thanks again!




September C.A.T.S. by Michelle 
So elegant! 



Going away card and gift from Denise!
Love everything, especially your jewelry! 
Thanks for your friendship Denise! 



Sorry about the pictures! I'm still trying to find a good spot/lighting to take my pictures! I hope to share new creations with you soon! Still got some stuff to do around the house. Thanks for your visit!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cyndi
    Nice to see you again on blogger world.
    Wow! Wonderful creations, love it!
    Love all the earring set, very pretty.
    I love Vegas, my last visit was on Sept 2011. So may be in the next week we can meet... depends how far you live. So keep in touch my dear friend.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the C.A.T.S you received from your partners... They are just adorable... and your going away card and little gift just so pretty..
    Hope you're just about settled in by now...
    Has the weather been changing?
    Have a great weekend..
    Hugs:-) my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big move!! Sometime can you email me your new address, pretty please!
    Wonderful creations you received!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! Welcome back to blogland! Take it easy, k? Moving is hard work! Hope you are adjusting to your new place!
    We may end up in LV for Thanksging, depending on whether we get good room rate...

    ReplyDelete