Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Have a cozy Christmas!

Decided to make a couple more Christmas cards for Operation Write Home. Used a sketch from Clean & Simple. I love using their sketches when I'm making more than one of the same card. Went with traditional colors this time. Stamp by Two Scoops Rice Designs.



Also wanted to share this super cute easel card I made at the make n take at Taj Clubhouse!
I love their characters and stencils! But a lot of work! :)


Can't believe it's almost June! Hope you all had a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Cyndi! Love the easel card with the Taj characters...so cute!! Have a great day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute! love what you did. great TAJ card too. yes, so cute but so much work! happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they're all adorable! I agree, stenciling is super time consuming but oh my, the outcome is extraordinarily awesome! Great job!

    BTW, went to Disney this past week...we got a great deal $90 for three day hopper good until next year. Shoot regular price now for one day non-hopper is $80 something. Thought I'd share that with you (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Christmas cards!! hmmm, i'm liking the sketch.... might have to 'borrow'... hehe!
    great make 'n take too!! it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cyndi,
    I tried to leave a comment last night but had problems with blogger. Hopefully, this will go thru. I LOVE that card....so sweet and cute. Also, I'm so happy you put the link for OWH on your post. I've been searching for an organization who accepts handmade cards for our troops. This is IT. THANKS A MILLION. I'll read up on the guidelines, etc. ASAP. Have a Scrap Happy Day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I can comment again! :) A sweet friend helped me solve the problem . . . It was quite frustrating as I couldn't comment on your blog and some other blogs.

    Luv your Christmas cards girl! :)

    ReplyDelete