Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Chick

Sad I haven't gotten to post in awhile, or even craft! Been making things for a craft fair coming up at my work place so I'll share that when it's all done! Finally got to do a challenge...was struggling with this one...had a hard time matching colors! :( Gotta make more time to make cards on a regular basis! :) Went to Mojo Monday for the challenge.


Hard to tell in the picture, but I used pop dots for the shell and put glossy accents on it.


Hope you all had a great weekend!
Thanks for your visit!

6 comments:

  1. Great job Cyndi! I just saw the sketch and think I will be using it to create my swap cards! TFS and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute Easter card! it's so sweet. love your take on the challenge. keep it up! have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable!! image is so cute and you did a great job on the sketch!! i always have a hard time matching colors... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't these sketch challenges great? They really give me jump starts on my cards and you rocked that sketch Cyndi! Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete