Wednesday, January 19, 2011

RAKs and November OCS!

Just realized I still have a lot of things to share from this past holiday season, including these RAKs I received and the November OCS cards! Yikes...I know, it's the middle of January already! :O Everyday just zooms by! Anyways, I'll start with the RAKs...

From Kim.
Love the card!


From Cami.
Here's the little caddy she made.


And all the goodies inside!
Love her creations and the cute Mimi stamp!


Love her card with Mimi!
(How did 2 people know I love Mimi!?)


From Denise.
Love her handmade jewelry!


On to the cards for November OCS.
Below was my partner's card, Jovita.
She sewed on her card, paper pieced the bandana and apron and added crystal lacquer to the water.
Great techniques!


Here's my card...
Decided to make a simple easel card with bright colors!


Thanks for your visit!

“Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.”
~John Wooden


3 comments:

  1. Sweet Raks for a very Sweet Girl! Glad you like the earrings :)
    See you in a week.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts and cards Cyndi! You deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet cards and gifts! so fabulous! love all my goodies from everyone and even you! thanks so much! have a great hump day!

    ReplyDelete