Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello Kitty Gift Box

Finally found some time to post something...just got a few more gifts to wrap. Didn't realize how long it takes to wrap, or maybe just me because I want the presentation to be nice! So I went to my good friend's Christmas party last weekend and she loves Hello Kitty. Thought I'd be a great chance to use my HK cricut cartridge again. Instead of a bag, I decided to cover up a box I had in my closet. My mojo wasn't all there so it took me almost 2 hours to complete. I decided to make a scene and ripped the paper for the snow. Also put the reindeer from the create a critter cartridge in the sky like he's flying. Luckily, she liked the box and said she wouldn't throw it away! Yay!

Here's the front of the box...


And the side view...


Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute Cyndi. It totally makes me smile! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete