Monday, October 11, 2010

Especially For You

#10 card for Operation Write Home! I didn't realize how long it would take me to make 20 cards! I hope I make it by Oct. 30! I just gotta squeeze in time here and there but I really want to do this since it is for a great cause! I followed the sketch from Taylored Expressions! There's so many fun challenges I wish I had time for! I love Pure Innocence! Paper pieced her hat, coat and presents. Still getting used to cutting small pieces! (It's small for me. :) )


Can't believe it's almost the middle of October already!
Hope life is treating everyone well!

2 comments:

  1. love the paper piecing! great job on doing the card for the card drive! I'm sure they'll appreciate receiving your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe...this is a darling PI! love how you paper pieced her! great job. hope you had a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete