Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Simple Thank You Card Set

Hello! I decided to make a simple thank you card set from the Stampin' Up "Very Thankful" stamp set I got free from the sale a bration awhile back. For the longest time, I couldn't think of what to do even though it was going to be simple. I decided to make each card a one color theme. I used my embossing folder that matched the stamp. For the green-blue and orange, I did not have paper to match the color of the stamp. I ended up embossing white cardstock and brushed the ink on the raised part of the embossed design. I like the design because it reminds me of Louis Vuitton! Pretty! It's hard to tell, but I heat embossed the words.

Here's one up close...



Here's all four...



TFL! Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

"When you make other people happy, God will make sure your life is filled with joy."
-Joel Osteen

4 comments:

  1. wonderful cards you made with that embossing folder. you really made those designs stand out! did you use a crease pad or something! love that it's simple yet cute! have a wonderful hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv how the stamp and embossing folder matches. Great job on the cards Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete