Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beary Birthday

Just finished this card for the Lily of the Valley Challenge Blog! They have some really cute stamps! Love animal stamps! I don't know if you can tell but my picture should be a little clearer...I bought a new camera this weekend! I might also use this card to give to my grandma since her birthday is next weekend...if I have time, I'll try to make something more unique.



Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence."
~Eric Fromm

6 comments:

  1. So sweet card! I love the image and the DP. Happy Birthday to your grandmother I'm sure she will love the card. Congrats on the new camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute. I do love animal stamps too.I'm sure your grandma will love it. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and you took a very nice picture. Tell grandma Happy Birthday for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the image and the cupcake paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute image from Lili of the Valley! I love those images!! you did a wonderful job for the challenge! hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I really love this card! I love the gorgeous image and the pretty colours. Thanks for joining LOTV this week and good luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete