Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spongebob Mother's Day!

Just wanted to share the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day! Last minute I was trying to think of a card since she likes orange and I finally was going to use the Spongebob cricut cartridge she wanted me to use since she loves him! I decided to made a side step card...I'm pretty sure that's what it's c alled...because another blog site called it a half ladder card. This was my first time making this kind of card. It is actually easier than it looks! The only junk part was that I made Spongebob 4 inches!...but his socks were still so darn small it was driving me crazy!



"You will never rise above the image you have of yourself in your own mind."
-Joel Osteen

3 comments:

  1. never tried that kind of card yet...but you did a great job on it! cute that sponge bob! I know she must have enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your mom likes Sponge Bob! That's funny! :) In a good way . . . this is so cute even in her favorite color! Such a sweet daughter Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute your mom likes Sponge Bob! I had my share of watching that show when my son was younger, it's hilarious! Love the card you made and I'm sure mom loved it too!

    ReplyDelete