Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Grandma!

I just had to make another purple card! I know I should expand the colors I like to use but everytime I use purple, I'm actually proud of my card and it seems like they come out the best! I participated in the challenge at Raise the Bar! The theme was "For Mom". I really like my card layout...I saw it in a card magazine I bought from Barnes and Noble the other week. For all the mothers...Happy Mother's Day!


"What you believe has a much greater impact on your life than what anybody else believes."
-Joel Osteen

5 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Mother's Day, Cyndi! What a lovely card for your grandma! She will love this! I love purples, too, and I always seem to work with those colors because they make me happy! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a wonderful Mother's day! cute card and love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! I too love that LO!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! No matter what color you use, your creations are always Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Cyndi! I love the layout, and shades of blue. I'm sure your grandma loved it!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete